Police Complaints

Complaints about police can be made to the Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission (IBAC) or to Victoria Police’s Professional Standards Command.

Related links

Independent Broad-based Anti-Corruption Commission

Professional Standards Command

If you are unsure where to bring your police complaint, contact IBAC for advice. It will either deal with your complaint, or refer you to the appropriate body.