Make a Complaint

This page is a good place to start with any questions you have about the Victorian Ombudsman. If you cannot find the information you are looking for contact us.

You can complain to the Ombudsman about actions, decisions or conduct of staff of Victorian government authorities. These authorities include government departments and statutory bodies, for example, the Department of Human Services, the Department of Justice, local councils, schools, universities and TAFEs.