Easy English translations of our content
We’ve worked with accessible information specialists to translate some of our key information into Easy English.
We want all Victorians to be able to access our services and understand the help we can provide.
Research shows that about 44% of Australians have difficulty reading and writing.
This includes people with intellectual disability. We are also aware of the rights of people from non-English speaking backgrounds to be able to understand and access our services.
Easy English Documents
- Download Our report about kinship care (Easy English)PDF - 578KB
- Download A report about State Trustees (Easy English)PDF - 841KB
- Download WorkCover investigation (Easy English)PDF - 1MB
- Download Locked centres in Victoria - help for children and young people (Easy English)PDF - 678KB
- Download Complaints to councils (Easy English)PDF - 762KB
- Download Western Highway report (Easy English)PDF - 674KB
- Download Council parking fine reviews (Easy English)PDF - 1MB
- Download Problems when schools give jobs to family (Easy English)PDF - 632KB